3M - Aura Particulate Respirator Dust Mask (9332K+)(1box/10pcs)(Parallel Imports Product)
Adjustable nose clip: Adjust the anti-particle mask to the face to ensure a good fit
3M professional electrostatic filter material: low respiratory resistance, non-oily particulate matter and dust filtration efficiency above 99%
Soft lining: smooth contact with the face for improved comfort
3M cold flow exhalation valve: 3M cold flow exhalation valve for quicker breathing
Scope of application: It can be used to protect certain non-oily particulates. Examples of non-oily particulates: dust (such as mineral dust, metal dust, fiber dust, grain dust or dust), solid smoke (such as welding fumes, foundry smoke or carbon black, etc.) ), microorganisms (such as pollen, spores, tubercle bacilli or mold) and some fog. Can not protect all kinds of gases and vapors, oily particles (such as oil smoke, oil mist, asphalt smoke, etc.).
✦How to use
1. Face the side of the mask without the nose clip so that the nose clip is above the mask. Hold the mask on your face with your hand and put the mask against your chin.
2. Pull the upper headband over the top of the head and place it over the top of the head.
3. Pull the lower headband over the top of the head and place it under the back of the neck.
4. Place your hands and fingers on the middle of the metal nose clip. While pressing inward, move your fingertips along the nose clips until the nose clip is completely pressed into the shape of the bridge of the nose. Only one hand with a pinch mask may be used. Affect the adhesion of the mask.
5. Before entering the work area, the user must check the adhesion of the mask to the face:
a) Cover the mask with both hands to avoid affecting the position of the mask on the face.
b) If the mask has no exhalation valve, exhale quickly; if the mask has an exhalation valve, quickly inhale.
c) If air leaks from the bridge of the nose, re-adjust the nose clip according to step 4; if air leaks from the edge of the mask, the headband should be re-adjusted; if good adhesion is not achieved, repeat steps 1-4.
d) If you do not feel a leak, you can work in the work area.
1. Please keep out of reach of young children.
2. Do not use parts such as eye mucosa.
3. Do not use if there is a wound or a red, swollen or puncture.
4. Do not rub your eyes if you enter your eyes. Rinse with water. If you feel unwell, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
5. In order to avoid eating and maintaining quality, please do not exchange with other containers.
6. If there is any rash, redness, itching, irritation, pain, heat or peeling during use, please stop using it. If it does not improve after using it, please stop using it and ask the pharmacist or doctor.
(Parallel Imports Product)